Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Oatmeal: How a Web Design Goes Straight to Hell

I'm a big fan of The Oatmeal, a webcomic drawn by Matthew Inman. In this particular comic, he comically illustrates what it can be like working with clients.






The full comic can be viewed here. I find this hilarious because even in the short amount of time that I have been doing some freelance design work, I've experienced many of these things, or things similar. I really like Matthew's illustration style because he draws everything with such a sense of humor. The facial expressions are perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Funny comic because it's so true!
    BJones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. search engine optimization new york

    ReplyDelete